Happy Midsummer's Day, 'wryun!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tsal, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    Yes, I might be bit early, but as I got a couple of days off from work from nice doctor lady, I'm flying home to my parents tomorrow already, and from there me and my three mates are going to go to Ruka Skiing Center near the border of Lapland for the Midsummer's weekend where we have rented a cabin. The sun won't be going down at all, that north, and beer will be plenty ;)

I think I'll harrass you a tad more if I get my parents ol' iMac up and running after all the new stuff I got in store for it, but if I don't, have a nice weekend everybody! :hyper:
  2. Mid summer, first day of summer - it's all good.

Either way, enjoy. :cool:

Summer = :hyper: wherever you are. ;)

3. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    Last day of finals... 5 classes taken i might have passed 1 of em... but summer starts... pain of finding a job and task of getting wasted... should be intresting...
  4. Eh. Winter Solstice.

*breaks out the Chicken Soup of Justice*
  5. Sorry, Stephie, but we northern hemisphere people have to go through this in December. :(

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the world clock. www.world-clock.org

Mike ;)
  6. Eh, I was just upset 'cos I'm ill. (Respiratory infection, says my local GP; however, my Spanish teacher says it's bronchitis. Eh.)

And is everyone calling my Stefi now? First Carlos, now people over the other side of the world... :rolleyes:
  7. popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    I wish it snowed for christmas here... But still. Can't beat a nice long summer christmas holiday :cool:

When summer comes, I may be heading off to NZ for a little while. Then coming back and soaking it all up at home.