Happy - Mudvayne Help?

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Bass>Guitar, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Hey guys, ive been looking for a correct tab of the song Happy, I think i've found it. http://www.911tabs.com/link/?1351791

Now my question is, it shows to tap on the strings during the main part of the song. But im not sure where, because I know he holds down the strings on both C strings and then taps somewhere around the 15th fret. Does anyone know the proper tapping for this song?:confused:

2. The chorus? If that's what you mean, then it's not really tapping, but he frets the note shown on the tab, the taps really fast the same note 12 frets up (an octave) but hits them really quick so it gives a doubled sound (at least what I've been thinking for a while)
    ex./ if it says 5th fret, you fret the 5th fret, but also quickly hammer the 17th(next octave) on the same string w/ your right hand, watch the video and you'll see what I mean

3. Oh alright, thanks!

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021