1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Happy New Year

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Russell L, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Russell L

Russell L

Mar 5, 2011
    Cayce, SC
    Have a good one, everybody. I'm getting ready to go gig at the VFW. Hope you each have a good gig, those who have one. I'm just sitting in with some buds for the fun. It's their gig, and they usually just use keyboard bass, but I said I'd come play some bass for the good time together. I might get a few bucks, though, but that's not why I'm going.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all.:bassist:

2. Happy new year, hope it's a great one for ya!

3. HNY to all. I'm at a slow party, wishing I was gigging

4. Happy new years! My resolution is to kickstart my music career both with the band and private (starting with lessons) so i'll have a head start coming out of high school

5. TinIndian

TinIndian Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Micco Florida
    Happy New Year to all TBer's! Best Wishes to all in the New Year! Happy Gigging!

6. smgleitch

smgleitch

May 19, 2009
    Napoleon, OH
    Happy new year to you all!!!!!!!

7. Jinro

Jinro

Oct 9, 2011
    West TN
    Happy New Year!

I'm waiting for the mix of fireworks and gunshots to stop so I can go to sleep. I'll be pissed if I find a bullet hole in the roof of my car.

8. Happy New Year! Not gigging tonight, but got to spend the first Xmas/New Years with my family in 6 years and blow stuff up tonite so the world is good. Hope 2012 is as good for you as I'm hoping it will be for me!

Peace,
    Greg

9. Happy New Year, everyone! I'm celebrating with The Glenlivet scotch, good stuff! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

10. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    Happy new year. Gold label and an 18 year old. A very good start to this year! Let's all have a good one!

11. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    Cali Intergalactic Mind Space - always on the edge
    Song Surgeon slow downer software- full 4 hour demo
    Happy New Year! Be safe tonight!

If you're the designated drunk, be sure to have a designated driver!

12. Uncle K

Uncle K The bass player doesn't get a sandwich Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Erie, PA
    Happy New Year! I had to work tonight, but I'm lucky enough to work at a place with a bar (a bowling alley) And my my boss is cool enough to let my get drunk at work (as long as it's a special occasion and I'm not making an @$$ of myself) so I'm definitely over the legal limit. My new year's resolution: stop having sex for money.:)

13. Mike M.

Mike M.

Feb 14, 2010
    Happy New Year to all!!

Stayed home by myself practicing tonight....and that's okay!!!

14. cjmodulus

cjmodulus

Jul 15, 2010
    I rang in the new year at a Gogol bordello show. It was amazing !

Happy new year everyone!

15. Russell L

Russell L

Mar 5, 2011
    Cayce, SC
    Sounds like everyone is content tonight, and that's good. I hope the whole year goes like that for us all.

Just got back from my little sit-in gig. Bless their hearts, they put the tip jar out just for me. Damn if I didn't get $72 from it, but like I said, that's not why I went. We all had a good time, as planned.