1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Discussion in 'Rocket Music' started by bassWR, Nov 24, 2010.

1. bassWR

bassWR

Nov 21, 2009
    Warner Robins GA
    Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone.
    Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Take a little time to say thanks to those around you who add spice to your life and make it fuller.

Most Importantly give thanks to the one who gives life and meets our needs.

Thank You to Greg & Gard (and Keith) who provide these forums where we share laughs, information and friendship. Every now and then we even talk about basses.

I posted this on Rocket but it's meant for the Roscoe gang too.

God Bless you all

2. Al Berry

Al Berry

Jan 15, 2008
    Los Angeles area
    Thanks, peace & love..
    Music & Life

3. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    As musicians, we have even more to be thankful for.
    I know that in addition to a wonderful family and a good life, I am extremely thankful for the gift of Music.

4. RocketMusic

RocketMusic Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 31, 2007
    Blacksburg, VA
    Owner, Rocket Music
    Amen to all that!! Thanks to everyone here on TB and elsewhere. Vendors, customers, friends... it's all a tangled web of bass goodness!! I'm so thankful that this constitutes such a huge portion of "my job". It really is way more fun than it is work!

On a programming note, we'll be closed tomorrow for sure. Probably Friday, too, although I suspect I'll be in the store either recording myself or fesem. Back to bidness as usual on Saturday!