Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Happy Valley.....indeed!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MJ5150, Oct 8, 2005.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Boo-YEAH!

What an awesome game. Penn State won it fair and square. Ohio State is an excellent team. Wow, what a game!! All of my family were at the game while I sat here on my couch in my PSU jersey and hat.

Bring on the Wolverines!!!!

-Mike

2. Normally, I'd laugh and then proceed to describe the demolishing your team would suffer at the hands of U of M (Ann Arbor native here)....but we are REALLY looking crappy this season. To keep from slipping into a deep depression, I've sworn off of Michigan football until the Ohio State game.

Mike

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Yeah, PSU football has been embarassing for the last couple years. It's just nice to have something to cheer about again.

PSU has a good chance to go undefeated the rest of the season. Michigan will be a tough game, and so will MSU.

-Mike

4. That sack/forced fumble to seal the game was pretty sweet. I jumped up out of my chair for that one, and I'm not even a huge Penn State fan. Watching Ohio State lose, though, is a thing of beauty.

I still worry about Robinson's ability to make a play when the team needs him, but no team is perfect, I suppose.