Was digging through the garage for some old guitar effects pedals for my son to play with when I came across my old Audio Technica wireless system! I havent used this system in at least 6 years! I was worried because at the time I was going through some deep depression and figured I didnt take the batteries out and they would have corroded the insides to all hell and back. To my surprise I had taken the battery out!!! Quick trip to kroger to get a 9v battery. Wife comes in and asks what are you hooking up now? I told her the wireless system. She says "great, now I suppose you are going to start walking all over the house while playing again..." I just grin and say nothing. It's safer that way!