Hard case for an Epiphone Rivoli semi - any ideas?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by rockindillo, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockindillo

Oct 10, 2005
    My bass player, Rob is looking for a hardcase of some kind for his Epi Rivoli semi bass, which has a 335- shaped semi body.
    Anybody here got any suggestions of a company who might make one - or even better, has anyone got one they might sell him, please?
  2. iamthebassman

Feb 24, 2004
    Endorsing Artist: Phantom Guitars, Eastwood Guitars
    I've got a Rivoli, i would suggest Sam Ash or some other large retailer who may have a case in the warehouse, or maybe try contacting Epi directly. I also have a '66 Gibson EB-2(same as a Rivoli)that I found a case for from a small company in NY but it was the early '90s and I can't remember the company's name. Google search, ebay? You might also post here:
  3. ShoeManiac

ShoeManiac Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2006
    New Jersey
    I have an Epiphone Jack Casady bass (another semi-hollowbody), and the only place where I was able to get a case was through Epiphone. The dealer placed the order, but it took some time before it was delivered.
  4. aquateen

Apr 14, 2005
    I bought an Epi Jack Casady case for mine. I had to add a layer of 1" foam for the Rivoli to rest on and a strip of foam along the bottom to give it a snug fit. I bought the foam at an upholstery place. I also bought some faux fur fabric that's just about the same color as the inside of the Casady case but haven't a chance to 'install' it yet. it's not as nice as a custom fit case, but it's much better than nothing at all.
  5. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    I found that a Taylor dreadnaught case was an excellent fit for an Ovation Typhoon (similar style/shape of body).
  6. bu53ter

May 22, 2006
    i have a rivoli and it has a hard case , the rivoli will fit it to the sheraton 2 or any other guitar from gibson or epi off the same shape
  7. jb66ss396

Mar 6, 2009

I need a case for the same Epi Rivoli bass (1967). Does anyone have one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.