Hard time finding a bass case.

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG]' started by Flipowitz, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Flipowitz

Flipowitz

Jul 25, 2020
    Fellow bassists of talk bass,

In June, I purchased a long scale bass, the JS3VQM in cherry burst. I need a Hard Shell case for it, but it's extremely difficult to find one that isn't extremely expensive. here's a picture of the bass, I believe the bass has a 35 inch scale. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. 20200717_081909.jpg 20200717_081909.jpg

2. Killed_by_Death

Killed_by_Death Snaggletooth Inactive

two options spring to mind
    look for a B.C. Rich case that will fit a Warlock bass, because of their 'Widow' headstock, & the long tail, they are extremely long. In Fact, I almost cannot fit a BCR bass-case in my automobile.

second option, go straight to your nearest Sam Ash & dig around in their pre-owned cases
    A case big enough for that will likely be there waiting for you a long time, if they had it.
    meaning those are tough to sell

3. sissy kathy

sissy kathy Back to Bass-ics Gold Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Guitar Center sells coffin cases that are 137 cm (54 inches) inside measure they are 160 USD.

S-Bigbottom likes this.
  4. MonetBass

MonetBass ♪ Just listen ♫ Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Tulsa
    Check with your local shops. Sometimes they sell basses and for whatever reason the customer doesn't want the hard case. That's how I found a hard case for my Cort (generic Yamaha case).