1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hardshell case for Gibson Ripper?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by drey138, Apr 13, 2009.

1. drey138

drey138

Apr 1, 2009
    I recently bought an Aria Pro II Gibson Ripper copy. It came with a gig bag, but i'm going to be playing a lot of shows in the near future and want to find a hardshell case that will fit it. i'm assuming it has the same dimensions as a real Gibson Ripper. I know some of you guys own Rippers or Grabbers and any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

2. drey138

drey138

Apr 1, 2009
    i need helpppppp

3. TheGrizz

TheGrizz

Nov 19, 2007
    Athol, MA
    Sponsored Artist: Free Idea Clothing
    My Ripper Copy fits into a Coffin Case quite nicely. Though some are not fond of the look i can get over it...

4. yeah,coffin cases are probably your only,easily available option.check ebay,they may have something.not to get off topic ,but i'm curious to what this thing looks like.can you post pics?

5. hubertblues

hubertblues

Oct 16, 2004
    I have a like new Epi Ripper case that will fit it for sale but I would need to get $100. for it to cover my cost and then there's shipping. I'm not sure it would be worth it for you.

6. drey138

drey138

Apr 1, 2009
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Chuck King

Chuck King Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2006
    Chicago
    That's a pretty accurate recreation, cosmetically at least---I wonder if the circuitry is also the same?

Good luck---when they come up for sale Gibson and Epiphone cases tend to not go cheap.