1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Hardshell Case used for Mockingbird but could be universal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by DanBass, Dec 31, 2016.

1. DanBass

DanBass Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2003
    Gainesville, FL
    Price:
    I used with a Mockingbird as there is an interior block that is made to fit the Mock contour.. but that can be removed to "square" off the body cavity area.. case is in amazing shape.. handle and all latches are 100% functional and work as they should!

Interior is super clean, plush, no smells, with neck rest and side pocket.

4" x 15" x 48" Exterior dims

Price is shipped CONUS

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. DanScott

DanScott Supporting Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Kent, wa
    Are those exterior dimensions?

DanBass likes this.
  3. DanBass

Jan 27, 2003
    Gainesville, FL
    Yes they are.. I can break down the interior dims for you as well.. Sorry!

14 wide.. 47 top to bottom.. Just need to get measurements where the side pocket affects the body section.. Will advise on that momentarily!

4. DanBass

Jan 27, 2003
    Gainesville, FL
    I went into more details with the interior dimensions...

From the start of the neck rest down to the bottom is 33".. from the side pocket to the side (where the latches are) is 9" along the length of the pocket..

The bottom of the pocket to the bottom of the case interior is 19.5"... side to side is 14"

The top headstock area is 14" across and 9.5" top to bottom..

Hope this makes sense!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 1, 2021