Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

hardshell Fender case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TSanders, Apr 4, 2005.

1. I bought a Fender hardshell for a bass I was going to get, and now Im not getting it, so I dont need the case. Its the standard hardshell. I just got arrived yesterday, so its never been used.

$75 shipped to lower 48

2. $65 shipped, or Id consider a couple sets of strings ( 5 string sets only) or a Boss tuner pedal.

3. What brand of case?
    Any pics?

4. Is it rectagular or in the shape of a guitar? Tweed? Tolex?
    A pic would help.

5. jiant.

jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    It's a fender case.

6. bizzaro

bizzaro

Aug 21, 2000
    Vermont
    I have got two sets of "off Brand" Strings that I would trade for the case shipped. They are Copley Strings ( I don't know who actually makes them). I have tried them and they sound pretty good. I have two new sets in sealed packages. .045-.065-.085-.105-.125 Let me know.

7. Thanks for the offer, but Im more interested in Slinkys, or TIs.

Its a molded plastic Fender case, non-rectangular. Kinda shaped like a bass. Ill try to post pics tom.

8. witness

witness Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2002
    Arizona
    I just PM'd you.

Roc

9. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    is it for a jazz or a p?

10. Kevin Ellis

Kevin Ellis Supporting Member

11. Sold to my good buddy Kevin. Thanks bro.

12. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Travis,

Nice quote in the siggy.

13. Timothy,

I saw that at the Dude Pit while drinking a coke, and I now know that coke isnt quite as refreshing when squirting out of your nose. I enjoyed that one a lot.

14. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Haha, I know the feeling. When I saw that in your sig I got confused. I knew what bass I said that about, and I knew I didn't post it here. Then I remebered you're there too! AHHH