hardshell Fender case

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TSanders, Apr 4, 2005.

1. I bought a Fender hardshell for a bass I was going to get, and now Im not getting it, so I dont need the case. Its the standard hardshell. I just got arrived yesterday, so its never been used.

$75 shipped to lower 48
  2. $65 shipped, or Id consider a couple sets of strings ( 5 string sets only) or a Boss tuner pedal.
  3. What brand of case?
    Any pics?
  4. Is it rectagular or in the shape of a guitar? Tweed? Tolex?
    A pic would help.
  5. jiant.

Jul 3, 2004
    Fort Mill, SC
    It's a fender case.
  6. bizzaro

Aug 21, 2000
    I have got two sets of "off Brand" Strings that I would trade for the case shipped. They are Copley Strings ( I don't know who actually makes them). I have tried them and they sound pretty good. I have two new sets in sealed packages. .045-.065-.085-.105-.125 Let me know.
  7. Thanks for the offer, but Im more interested in Slinkys, or TIs.

Its a molded plastic Fender case, non-rectangular. Kinda shaped like a bass. Ill try to post pics tom.
  8. witness

witness Supporting Member

Jan 31, 2002
    I just PM'd you.

9. Fred312b

Fred312b What if I want to play jazz precisely? Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    is it for a jazz or a p?
  10. Kevin Ellis

Kevin Ellis Supporting Member

11. Sold to my good buddy Kevin. Thanks bro.
  12. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ

Nice quote in the siggy.

13. Timothy,

I saw that at the Dude Pit while drinking a coke, and I now know that coke isnt quite as refreshing when squirting out of your nose. I enjoyed that one a lot.
  14. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Haha, I know the feeling. When I saw that in your sig I got confused. I knew what bass I said that about, and I knew I didn't post it here. Then I remebered you're there too! AHHH