1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hardwire Pedals FS/FT - Delay, Chorus, Distortion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Jason_A, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Jason_A

Jason_A

May 26, 2009
    Marion, IA
    I have 4 Hardwire pedals for sale. I honestly think these pedals are extremely under rated. They all offer true bypass switching, excellent power management, and are built like a tank. Oh, and of course they sound great and all have unique and useful feature sets. All of these pedals have multiple modes, so at a minimum it's like getting two pedals in one. I have the original boxes for all of these. They all have the hook side Velcro on the bottom, which can easily be removed and the rubber bottom re-attached. No power supplies - you'll either need to run them from batteries or a separate power supply (I use a 1spot which works great). All are in excellent working order and in good cosmetic condition. I just need to thin the pedal herd. (All prices include US shipping)

SOLD [DEL]CM-2 Tube Distortion ($60). This pedal is in the Tubescreamer realm, but with way more versatility. You can range from clean boost to "edge of break-up" to a solid classic tube crunch (think vintage Marshall). Two modes - Classic and Modified, for different OD character. High and Low tone controls for a lot of tone shaping control. Unlike the original TS, this has much better low end output, so it works especially nice for bass.[/DEL]

SOLD [DEL]SC-2 Valve Distortion ($60). This is a higher gain pedal, however it has a huge range of tones. In the crunch setting it can run from a light crunch up to a heavy classic rock sound (think Plexi). In saturated mode you're into more modern high gain sounds (think JCM/Mesa). Again you get high and low tone controls.
    [/DEL]
    SOLD [DEL]CR-7 Stereo chorus ($85). This is a great chorus pedal with a ton of useful modes. Pretty much any chorus effect you've ever heard you can get with this thing, including some sounds that verge on flange and phaser.[/DEL]

SOLD [DEL]DL-8 Delay/Looper ($85). This was the pedal that got me hooked on the Hardwire line. It sounds great. If you want really clean digital delays, its got it. If you want warm analog delay, its got it. Old school tape delay - check. The Edge modulated delay, yep. Looper, heck yes. It even has a tap tempo function (just in case your drummer isn't Dr. Beat).[/DEL]

Would consider trades for an OCD or DD-20.

2. thebass905

thebass905

Jun 7, 2011
    Pm'd

3. Jason_A

Jason_A

May 26, 2009
    Marion, IA
    SC-2 is SOLD

4. Jason_A

Jason_A

May 26, 2009
    Marion, IA
    DL-8 is sold

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021