1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by octaverazor, Aug 20, 2012.

1. octaverazor

octaverazor

Jun 3, 2009
    Houma, LA
    I'm the first one on my block to get one of these! Really a super cool reverb. The spring sounds really awesome. The plate is cool as hell. The supernatural setting is really good also. You can switch between buffer and true by pass. Really a very cool pedal. Dig on it.

2. Ron Now

Ron Now

Sep 3, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Endorsing Artist: Fuzzrocious Pedals
    Definitely looks like a cool pedal. But then again I'm a sucker for reverbs and other time based effects. I'll have to check one out.

Since you have one, could you tell me, does it do 100% wet? Like no original signal?

If so, I'm sold.

3. octaverazor

octaverazor

Jun 3, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Yep! Sounds very......ghostly. Its a very cool pedal. I'm glad I got one.

4. octaverazor

octaverazor

Jun 3, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Not a lot of love for the Supernatural.

5. That's the best looking Digitech pedal I've ever seen!

6. dannster

dannster

Aug 20, 2000
    Seattle,WA
    First batch is gone. Glad I took the plunge. Very nice pedal. Construction, Sound, Everything is top notch!:bassist:

7. octaverazor

octaverazor

Jun 3, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Yeah. It does look classy. Even the box it came in was cool. Only thing the wording on it are really hard to read!! Very small lettering, and the gold on black doesn't help. If I'm not mistaken its basically Lexicon reverbs in pedal form.

8. G.Bisson

G.Bisson

Feb 26, 2009
    Virginia
    Would really like to try one of these out. I had the RV7 for awhile and liked it. The Supernatural has more modes that are appealing to me, think I would like it enough to keep this time.

9. TussinBot.

TussinBot.

Aug 21, 2010
    Burbank, Ca
    Any chance you could do some clips of it?

10. octaverazor

octaverazor

Jun 3, 2009
    Houma, LA
    Pro guitar shop has got a few videos up.