1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Harley Benton

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jaybyname, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Hi all, just been looking into buying 2 Harley Benton cabs from Thomann. The bb210t and the bb115t. Can anyone shed some light on these and although not that powerful, look really nice. Seem to have a good build quailty and design. I'm on a budget so these would be nice for the price.

Opnions?????

2. Arjank

Arjank

Oct 9, 2007
    Above Amsterdam
    I can't understand how they can build/sell a 210 for 133 euro's :cool:

I would just say try one of these cabs, Thomann has a 30-day money back guarantee
    Even makes me think buying one of these myself and only use the cabinet and swap the drivers for something better, saves me a lot of time building the cabinet :smug:

3. Thought about that already! Keep cab, change driver if they dont live upto my expectations.

4. dukeorock

dukeorock Owner BNA Audio Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 8, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Authorized greenboy designs builder/Owner of BNA Audio
    I would say, try them out and return them if they don't work out...I don't think I'd buy them with the thought of replacing drivers if I don't like it...could be a poorly constructed cab at that price, but you may find it works good enough, at least for now :)

5. um... yeah pass.

6. Arjank

Arjank

Oct 9, 2007
    Above Amsterdam
  7. Foz

Foz

Jul 26, 2008
    Jax FL USA
    What could go wrong - its pure right? :hyper: