Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.


Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by FOE_Bass, Nov 20, 2000.

  1. FOE_Bass

    FOE_Bass Guest

    Jun 29, 2000
    Grass Valley, CA
    I am looking for a type of octave pedal that produces a tone above and below the original. I believe it is called a harmonizer. Can somebody tell me where to find one?