1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HARMONY CENTRAL

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by loopee, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loopee

loopee Supporting Member

May 12, 2009
    Surrey, B.C. Canada
    Has anyone been on Harmony Central's web site lately?

They changed it.......I can't believe my eyes......I can't even login on the new site......who designed that site?

I try to log in and it keeps saying "An unexpected error has occured"........?????.........it even gave me a new username and password...........I just don't understand how the new site works, has anyone figured it out yet?
    It's really confusing and the color makes it hard to read

2. https://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=646654

https://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=646642

Yep...

Have any of the people stating HC issues in threads on TB actually started a similar thread on HC? The HC admin won't know anything is wrong unless people point it out over there. If you can't log in, look around the site for an e-mail address instead.

3. right after the change all the forums (guitar, bass, OT etc) were filled with threads about how the new layout sucks, lack of features, slow speed and un-usuability..

even now there are many people complaining and problems galore (if you post a reply and close your browser the reply is deleted :confused:), some have left the forum and now spend their time here on TB or eBassist or HC exiles and some on theopenjam..

4. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    ...Harmony always was pretty poor, even when things ran O.K., which was a long time ago...very little info, mainly used it to buy & sell...new site is horrible, I can't get in either...wouldn't be that big a deal to never return :D ...

5. someone posted a link to a site 'alexa' that does statistics on web traffic and such..and HC has -20% in the last day :scowl:

the place was nice before..fun to visit and good info (and they reply faster then here in most cases :bag:)

6. hover

hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Massachusetts
    OMG! Lame site works worse than before. Oh NOES!

7. Rezdog

Rezdog Supporting Member

Feb 17, 2004
    T.Rez, Canada
    Uh-oh..... there goes the neighborhood....

Rezdog

8. loopee

loopee Supporting Member

May 12, 2009
    Surrey, B.C. Canada
    I tried to put in a thread at HC but I can't even log in..........which is why I put it here, I just had to let it out.......lol
    If you can find a "contact" or HC email on the site then let me know cause I couldn't find one.....
    But I'll gladly put in a thread if I ever can.......I really did try before posting this here..........
    I only ever went there to read reviews, so it's no big loss, but it sure was a shock when I went there yesterday and saw that MESS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.