Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stephen Soto, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    Did anyone else see this movie? I loved it! It was funny as hell!
  2. jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    I thought it was funny too. Especially while under the influence. :eek:
  3. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Absolutely HILARIOUS!!!
  4. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    The best bad movie out there. :hyper:
  5. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    Dude, is that a pterodactyl?
  6. I dont' knwo why, but it was hilarious. Excellent, excellent stuff.
  7. DougP

Sep 4, 2001
    much funnier than i expected
  8. I just saw it recently. I thought the x-treme people thing was purty darn funny, and I really liked the part where Kumar had the fantasy about the bag of dope....the end w/ the coffee and the slapping and all....good stuff. :)
  9. Don't_Fret

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    -Dude, that was so not extreme.
    -I know, skater punk #1...I know.
  10. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    There in the making of Harold And Kumar go to Amsterdam too :-D.
  11. LMAO Yes just watched it the other nite, was kinda Skeptical but I watched it and laughed my ass off......And I know just where they are coming from on the KRAVING THE WHITE CASTLES thang :D
  12. "The local police department is still on the look out for 2 escaped convicts who got away from the police station yesterday. This is a composite sketch that the officers say is 100% realistic."

I don't know why, but that with the really bad drawing made me laugh for several minutes. It was a great movie, and Kal Penn is a great actor. I am so in line for the next one.

Rock on
  13. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    You're not going to believe (as you shouldn't, this is the internet), but my third cousin wrote it. I've seen him twice at two of my cousins' Bar Mitzvahs. I've never had the opportunity to speak with him.

I will tell you that we have other writers and quazi-celebs in my extended family, but nothing like him. The rest of them do "serious" writing, he's a rather positive anomoly.

I'm not going to try to prove this to you, because the internet is a scary place. And to expose my entire family on it is not a good idea.

Thank you for complementing my very extended family.
  14. jokke_v

Aug 15, 2003
    Bergen, Norway
    I loved it..

I was kind of sceptical, cause I went over to some friends of mine who have the tendency of renting pretty low quality movies. They had rented this and one more.. ..the first one sucked, and I thought this was going to be just as bad.

..but I ended up having a really good laugh! :D
  15. Exactly what I was thinking.
  16. Stephen Soto

Stephen Soto

Oct 12, 2003
    I rented it again, I think I should go get some frozen White Castle burgers to watch it with :D.
  17. Rod Harder

Rod Harder Supporting Member

I got tired of it being out at our local Blockbuster for the entire first week after it was released on DVD, so I just went and bought the DVD. I LOVE this movie, even my wife laughed out loud at this one...a GREAT comedy for sure.
  18. vegaas

Nov 6, 2001
    Looks like I am in the minority. I thought it had its funny moments, but; I hated the whole hospital seen. I also hated that he gets the girl. Does every fricken movie have to have the guy get the fricken girl at the end? Why is this a prerequiste for a movie? If they would have dropped that entire storyline, would it have affected the movie? Was there any reason for it?
    Anyway, it did make me laugh, but it is not a classic.
  19. Don't_Fret

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    It's also twice as funny for people who live in New Jersey.