Harry the Nazi...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by ChiliPepper, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I think he's as stupid as his mother.... unfortunately!! :meh:

Which some people might see as "cute" in a princess, but is just unfortunate in this case!
  2. Timbo

Jun 14, 2004
    I personally couldn't care less. Whatever he wants to dress up as, be it a Nazi, or a middle aged hooker is his business.
  3. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Doesn't he have someone to dress him? Stupid move.
  4. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    He reminds me of the frat boys who always seem to be getting in trouble on college campuses for wearing racist costumes or having racist themed parties and whatnot.

brad cook
  5. Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
  6. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Did you guys not get the memo? Every day you are supposed to run down to the store, buy the latest tabloids and eagerly pore over the latest royal family gossip. Let's get with the program, the papparazzi <sp?> are working hard for you.

brad cook
  7. wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    Does that mean we can stop paying him and his family to live in big houses and represent Britain to the world? He has been born into a "job" that carries a certain level of responsibility along with lots of privileges!

8. DaveDeVille

DaveDeVille ... you talkin' to me ?? Supporting Member

+ 1
    "wardrobe malfunction?" :eyebrow:

poor choice of clothing ,but i don't think he's really a Nazi sympathizer ...
  9. Bruce Lindfield

I never voted for him!! ;)
  10. DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Like Paris Hilton, he has sipped from the cocktail of too much money and too much spare time.

At times like this, I wish Canada would just become a republic. I don't really need to think about the day that Chucky Windsor or his kids will be on my money...
  11. Folmeister

Folmeister Knowledge is Good - Emile Faber Supporting Member

May 7, 2003
    Tomball, Texas
    It makes a bit of sense. The British royal family is of German descent. The name "Windsor" was adopted to lessen the negative impact of their heritage during the 20th century.
  12. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Oh woops...looks like my quote got cut off somehow...now I forgot what I was going to say...

brad cook

MOD EDIT Funny but not family certified. move on nothing to see here........
  13. Bruce Lindfield

Nearly all the royal families of Europe are related to each other - due to inter-marriage and a common heritage in the Austro-Hungarian, Holy Roman, Empire!

No excuses there! ;)
  14. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    maybe he thought the fact the party was "colonialist and native" themed gave him permission to wear that.

after all, everyone else had costumes with racist overtones.
  15. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
  16. Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    a wanker.
  17. The thing is, next Rememberance Day, how can he really be seen to be up there laying a wreath on the Cenotaph? It just seems a bit... sort of hypocritical almost. Saying "This sucks a fat one that these guys got killed trying to kill those guys, but Hell, it's OK to dress up as one of the people they were trying to kill to go to a party".

I think if, round here, someone went to a party as a Nazi there'd be a bit of a ruck over it, but if you're a member of royalty of a nation so many people died to protect against the Nazi's, it's just stupid?

Probably just felt that the news was quiet about him swanning around with his new girlfriend or something - any publicity is good publicity.

18. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    With all this personnel those people employ, wasn't there any budget left for some advisors?

The media here report that it's now doubtful that he now will be accepted into military academy. Maybe that was the point...
  19. He's probably just trying to catch attention, since he'll never take the throne unless he totally has his older bother offed, medieval style.

Of course, that is unless the Queen lives for another 230 years.