Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hartke 115XL Cab

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by TaySte_2000, Feb 14, 2005.

1. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    Hartke 115XL Cab for sale in the UK.

This is the higher end Hartke range it has an Aluminium cone not the paper one like the cheap vx it is also really well built and heavy so again better than the transporter.

Theres not alot I can tell you about this cab, basically I've never gig'ed with it because it's to big compared to my ashdown combo, I've never used it much at home beacause its to loud, and I got major GAS for an Ashdown mini cab so things must be sold.

Personally I love this cab I think its ones of the best cab's I've ever used its soooo fast for a 15 and the tone is out of this world not brittle at all, like I say the only reason I'm selling it is because it never gets used so its unfair for it not to fulfill its own little destiny.

I think this one must be a slightly older model because it doesn't have speakon conectors but I'll throw in a 1/4 to speakon lead for who ever buys it.

Email me for pictures

The asking price you say 250 english pound (sterling) not including any shipping or postage, it would probably be better if you could come round and collect it because it will be really expensive to post any where and I don't think I can fit it in our little red post boxes.

Thanks all

2. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Bump because I found some more gear I want and this needs to go first :D

3. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Dude... sell me your Ric :D.

Ray

4. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Dude a ric isn't even in your GAS list, your not man enough for it anyway :D

5. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Just cos they're no G&L, Spector or Benavente doesn't mean that I wouldn't take one :D. Anyway, I wouldn't be buying it for myself, I have a bass friend who absolutly love them, but can't afford one...so I'm lookin' to buy a used one.

Ray

6. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Price drop to 200 Pounds due to its being found brand new really cheap online and this then being a fair S/H price please guys I got GAS I need new gear.

Thanks