SOLD Hartke 1410 2x10 Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by octavelocity, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Price:
    United States
    A beat-up, aluminum speaker combo to have in your rehearsal space/jam room. She ain’t pretty, but she’ll get the job done with a fun sound. 101051592_10220133642883380_1704827172146217570_o.jpg

2. tubatodd

tubatodd Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2004
    Birmingham, AL
    Wow. I'd love to have this. I'm 1 state over, but probably can't justify this. But, man that's cool!

octavelocity likes this.
  3. Well, I used to make that drive a good bit back in the day. Probably could meet you halfway, especially on a Sunday if you want it.

4. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    Looks perfect for what I'm looking for and I'd love to have it. Problem is, I live in Gastonia, NC. However, I am going to be in Greenville, SC briefly on Friday middle of the day or so. Possibilities?

octavelocity likes this.
  5. Man, that's pretty close. I'd probably still need to meet halfway (50 min drive) to make sense at this price point and with the rest of my day. Gig that night.

6. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    As I looked at the maps, I thought Greenville was about half. Where are you thinking?

7. Sorry, I was saying halfway to Greenville from the suburb of ATL I'm in (northwest side). Any other day, I might be able to make the longer drive. But at this price, gas and time begin to factor in as well.

8. Oren Hudson

Oren Hudson

Dec 25, 2007
    Gastonia, NC
    No problem.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022