1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Hartke 1x15 cabinet with Peavey Black Widow driver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bigchiefbc, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOTE: I am primarily looking for a local sale. I'm willing to meet you basically anywhere in southern New England. I'd prefer not to ship this, but if you insist, it's going to be about 60-65 bucks via UPS ground.

This is a Hartke 115TP Transporter bass cabinet. Great ported cabinet that was designed to put out a good amount of low-end, while still having a strong mid-range.

The original aluminum cone Hartke driver might have looked sharp, but it was not strong enough for what I wanted. So I upgraded it to a Peavey Black Widow 1505-8BW which handles more than twice the wattage. I've always loved the Black Widows as being one of the most underrated bass drivers out there. It is rated for 1400 watts peak, 700 program, 350 continuous. I never pushed it anywhere near those limits, though; lately I've been powering it with a Genz Benz Shuttle 3.0, and never turned it up past 5 or so, even when gigging.

This cabinet is well used and has gigged around a fair chunk of New England, but it is still in good shape. It has a few dings in the grate and pulls in the carpet, but it still strong as a rock and doesn't look beat-up. And it absolutely cranks.

This was a $300 cabinet when new, and the Peavey was a $150 speaker.THIS IS SOLD!

hartke115.

hartke115-2.

hartke115-3.

hartke115-4.

2. bump!

3. The best Harkte NEVER made bump! :)

4. dangerouscello

dangerouscello I wore a suit under this Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Damn, if you were closer to Philadelphia I'd take this off your hands in a second! Bump for a great deal!

5. BUMP!

6. Bump with price drop!

7. BUMP!

8. Bump folks, I am open to offers!

9. Bump!

10. Heck the driver alone goes for about that much...

11. GOOD GOD SOMEONE BUY MY CAB.

Oh, I mean, BUMP

12. OK, I REALLY need to sell this thing, so I'm dropping it down to 120. Anyone need a badass 15?

13. Dondabass

Dondabass

Feb 25, 2005
    Massachusetts
    PM Sent

14. Mistahbenn

Mistahbenn

May 15, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Dang i WOULDA BUT I JUST POPPED ON SOMETHING ELSE.. GLWS. sorry for caps bump

15. marinecorpsman6

marinecorpsman6

Apr 12, 2011
    Pm sent

16. marinecorpsman6

marinecorpsman6

Apr 12, 2011
    I would like this if you still have it...let me know ....thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.