1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Hartke 3500, 410TP, and other associated stuff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ewarren88, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ewarren88

ewarren88

Nov 21, 2002
    Medina, OH
    Here's my I-never-seem-to-need-this-large-rig-anymore sale!

1. Hartke 410TP, 8 ohms, rated at 200W. Fully functional, carpet has no tears but some typical matting. Would prefer not to ship this due to the high relative cost. $150 obo + shipping.
    410T.JPG

2. Hartke 3500 head, 350W into 4 ohms, 240W into 8 ohms. Purchased new in 1996. Works great. Power cable included. I may even have the original manual around here somewhere. $200 obo + shipping.
    3500Front.JPG

3. Sabine RT-1601 chromatic rack tuner. Never had any problems running this in the signal chain all the time; just hit the mute button and tune. Comes with original wall wart power supply. $75 obo + shipping.
    SabineFront.JPG

4. "Powerguard" rack mounted power strip. One power cable in, six available outlets on the back, one switch on the front controls all. More useful than a blank plate. $25 obo + shipping.
    PowerstripFront.JPG

5. SKB 4-space stackable rack case with front and rear covers. Full depth, not shallow. Scuffs and scratches, and some bumps on the metal hardware, but still works fine. Has been great protection for the stuff listed above. Includes enough screws to mount three components. $80 obo + shipping.
    SKB.JPG

Asking $450 if you want the whole rig. In that case I would also throw in the speaker cable and short tuner patch cable that I've been using. I'm located near Cleveland.

Thanks for looking!
    Eric

2. Cec

Cec

May 30, 2014
    Where at in Ohio? I'm in southern Michigan, Detroit area. May not be that far.

3. ewarren88

ewarren88

Nov 21, 2002
    Medina, OH
    Not too far, outside of Cleveland. Any chance you'll be travelling through this area?

4. ewarren88

ewarren88

Nov 21, 2002
    Medina, OH
    Bump.

5. ewarren88

ewarren88

Nov 21, 2002
    Medina, OH
    Bump, any offers out there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.