Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hartke 3500 for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tufnuts, Dec 15, 2001.

1. Hey all. I'm getting rid of my backup amp head. A Hartke 3500. I'll be buying a QSC PLX amp as a backup after the new year, so it's time to clean out the closet. Works great, one of the sliders came off the graphic EQ, but doesn't affect function. Clean inside, little dust on the fan. Super quiet DI for recording. Had hartke send me some input jacks so I could replace one that had a cold solder joint on it. I figured I had to get the iron out, so might as well as replace them anyway.

go to www.hartke.com for info. 350Watts into 4ohm load. Used to drive a 1x15 cab with it, and was able to cut through 2 guitarists/drummer/singer very well.

It flat out works great. That's the reason I bought it. But I haven't used it since I bought my Ampeg/Carvin Pre/Power setup. So now that they've proved their worth...time for old gear to go. Email dave.davis@bigdogmotorcycles.com or tufnuts69@hotmail.com for info.

Special TB price is $230 with shipping included. Paypal and M.O.'s only. If it doesn't sell in a week, onto ebay it goes. A new one sells for about $420 in a local store. This one functions exactly the same, for $190 less.

[​IMG]

2. Aaaaaaannnd. More pictures.

[​IMG]

3. Inside.

[​IMG]

4. And as always..you can just reply here, or PM me.

Thanks for looking guys!

5. man, thats a sweet deal, of course with christmas shopping, and a recent knee surgery(meaning limited working) i'm short on being able to spend that, hopefully i can find a deal like that in a month or two

6. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    hey once i can come up with the money for that i will definitly consider buying it. i need to sell an old bass and my combo amp. plus i have $100. if you can trade that would be awesome but otherwise ill wait until i sell it. thanks!

7. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Hey, do you still have the hartke? I am selling a guitar this weekend possibly, and I am in need of a bass head.

8. I believe I can answer this question for Tufnuts...I looked at the ad, and the pictures were EXTREMELY familiar...Then the date....This head's been sold since Feb or March of this year...It's now sitting in my practice room....Great head, and it really sounded good when I put a new tube in it....This head is the shiz