Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hartke 3500 head F/S $300.00 lower 48.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bazzanderson, Jun 28, 2004.

1. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Approx 6 year old 3500. Replaced the tube and both input jacks within the last month. Served me well and has been taken care of but time to move on. Comes with a crappy Rogue 2 rack travel case. Case has seen better days but the amp is in great condition. Couple of cosmetic blemishes but nothing major. All sliders are still attached and working fine. $250.00 shipped to the lower 48. PM me with any questions...or www.hartke.com for specs.

Price was edited from original post of $300.00. Need to help pay for new cab.

I would entertain the idea of trading this head for a 2X15" cab. I know that's unlikely but anyway.... PM me.
    -Bazz-

2. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I've got two pics (front and back) of the amp. Please PM me with your email address or email me at barry.anderson@guarantygroup.com and I'll send them to you. Apparently the pics are too large to post on Talkbass and I don't know how to compress them.
    THanks,
    -Bazz-

3. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    This is really a good deal on a powerful, versatile amp. And, the road case makes the deal even sweeter. Good luck with the sale.

4. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Just got off the phone with a fellow bass player friend here in Austin. The amp is sold. Thanks for your interest.
    -Bazz-