Hartke 3500 head F/S $300.00 lower 48.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bazzanderson, Jun 28, 2004.

1. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Approx 6 year old 3500. Replaced the tube and both input jacks within the last month. Served me well and has been taken care of but time to move on. Comes with a crappy Rogue 2 rack travel case. Case has seen better days but the amp is in great condition. Couple of cosmetic blemishes but nothing major. All sliders are still attached and working fine. $250.00 shipped to the lower 48. PM me with any questions...or www.hartke.com for specs.

Price was edited from original post of $300.00. Need to help pay for new cab.

I would entertain the idea of trading this head for a 2X15" cab. I know that's unlikely but anyway.... PM me.
    -Bazz-

2. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    bump

3. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    bump

4. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I've got two pics (front and back) of the amp. Please PM me with your email address or email me at barry.anderson@guarantygroup.com and I'll send them to you. Apparently the pics are too large to post on Talkbass and I don't know how to compress them.
    THanks,
    -Bazz-

5. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    This is really a good deal on a powerful, versatile amp. And, the road case makes the deal even sweeter. Good luck with the sale.

6. pm sent

7. bazzanderson

bazzanderson

Oct 7, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Just got off the phone with a fellow bass player friend here in Austin. The amp is sold. Thanks for your interest.
    -Bazz-