Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hartke 3500 head for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by deepestend, Oct 26, 2004.

1. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    I’ve got a Hartke 3500 head that I’m selling because I’m moving to a power/pre setup.

If you don’t know, it gets 350 watts into 4 OHMS. Has a compressor, tube and solid state preamps, and parametric eq.

The only thing to mention about it is that the power led does not work. Everything else works, though (including the compressor led and all of the slider led’s)—and the amp plays perfectly and reliably. I’ve played a couple of times a week for the past year and a half and I’ve never had a problem. It’s also been racked as long as I’ve had it.

I’m looking to get $280 and split the shipping. I’m in NYC, so it would be great if you are in the area, but I’m happy to ship it.

edit:
    reduced to $250-- what I paid for it used. or trade for a nice pre.sold

2. deepestend

Feb 21, 2003
    Well, I can't afford to beat the $220 one listed below, but I'd like to be competitive, so make me an offer.

3. deepestend

Feb 21, 2003
    I'd also do a trade for a nice preamp as well-- that's what I need the cash for.

4. deepestend

Feb 21, 2003
    sold locally for $250