1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hartke 3500/headphones

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by schecter5string, Sep 25, 2010.

1. I"m going to buy a Hartke 3500 head and I will not have a cab for it right away, so here is the question.

Can I plug this head into my audio interface so I can use my headphones?

Can I use the tube pre on it like this or just the SS?(it has both tube and SS pre's)

2. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    What is your "studio interface"? The head is fine without a load though, if that's what you're asking.

3. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

In a couple of threads I described how to make a simple headphone adaptor. If you do a search for headphone and my username you should find it.

Paul

4. Yes that is what I was asking.
    I just have a simple USB interface, I plan on going XLR out from the amp to XLR in on the interface. The interface has a headphone jack.

5. Thank you Paul I will look into it.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021