1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hartke 3500 input jacks

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by lamac23, Sep 7, 2005.

  1. Where do I get input jacks for my Hartke 3500 bass amp.
    I want to replace the plastic type with metal. :bassist:
  2. um, well, are they PCB mounted or chassis mounted?

    Chassis mounted, you can get them almost anywhere I suppose, whereas PCB mounted ones will require the same "footprint" as those that are being replaced, so that limits your choice.
  3. Aj*


    Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    Mine are metal... :S.