1. Satchbog

Dec 30, 2002
    4 month old Hartke 3500, 350 watt amp for sale. It was only used a few times for practice. Need to sell for some other gear that I need more. This is a brand new AMP!!! It also has the extended warrantee. Make a fair offer.
  2. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    i am intrested but i want to know what you are asking for it.
  3. Satchbog

Dec 30, 2002
    I will listen to any reasonable offer. Remember it's only 4 months old and barely used with the extended warantee as well. Be fair and I will consider your offer.
  4. Did you get it for $450? What was the final cost after tax and **** and rebates or discounts your salespersno may have given you? I wouldn't pay more than 300 for it shipped. It's used, not new. You bought it intending to use it? CORRECT? There must be a reason your selling it other than you want something better. I never pay full price for a used item;)

Let me know the minimum you want I'd personally give you 300, but I only have 200 right now, and 50 of that is in Sam ash gift certificates:D
  5. Satchbog

Dec 30, 2002
    I'm reading right off the reciept, I paid $410, plus $30 for the extended warantee plus tax. The Total was $464. I also live 30 minutes from Chesire so I can meet you instead of shipping it. So we can meet somwhere between what I paid for it and the $300. I was not asking full price, I think that would be fair though.
  6. Dude, where do you live? Unfort. I dont have much cash right now. I still havent plahyed through a 3500 and would want to before buying one. How's the headroom on it? Thats the main issue, I know what to expect from hartke tone, but have you ever played a 5 string on it? Tell me any problems it has in general. Amps have their limits, so anything it can't handle I'm not saying its from abuse, I jes wanna know;)
  7. Satchbog

Dec 30, 2002
    It has no problems whatsover!!! The only reason I* need to sell it is because I presently have a 4ohm Cabinet and to add another 4ohm Cabinet the amp wont do it .It's minimum impedence is 4ohms, so when I combine Cabinets it brings it to 2 ohms, the Hartke minimum impedence is recommend at 4. So I need to get a different amp that can handle that. The hartke would have been fine if I had 2 8ohm cabinets, just a suggestion.
  8. Ok. Ever play a fiver to it though? Some people say its the amp, not the speakers that reproduce the low B, just gotta know! havent played through one yet!
  9. Satchbog

Dec 30, 2002
    You should probably go play a 5 string thru it, go to Sam Ash and try it out. I cant say how it would work. I use 2 basses with it, Fender Jazz and the other is a dropped D Ibanez , and the tones are very good. But you have to try out for yourself to see if you like.
  10. Jodaka

Jun 28, 2001
    Riverview, FL
    just to jump in for a moment. i have a 3500 head that i used to play an ibanez sr885 through, and currently play a 'ray5 through. no issues whatsoever playing a 5-string through the 3500...

11. I'm with Jodaka on this one. The 3500 is a very versatile amp, and with a decent cabinet (efficient) it doesn't have any problems with a 5 string. If you're using an Acme cab, you might want more power but anything else out there now is going to work pretty good I'm sure. Bassist31588, if you can scrape up the cash I'd fo for it.

Stay Low
  12. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Is this amp still for sale?
  13. I dont think he still is. I saw it on ebay afew weeks back being sold by him. Better wait for him to respond though;)
  14. Satchbog

Dec 30, 2002
    The amp is available...the bidder on ebay crapped out because he was in Alaska and I am in CT
  15. Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    How much do you want? I am interested
  16. Satchbog

Dec 30, 2002