1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hartke 4.5XL cabinet

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Bassroy, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Bassroy

Bassroy

Jan 2, 2004
    Round Rock, TX
    For sale: Like new Hartke 4.5 XL cabinet. This is the top of the line 4x10 with tweeter and port at the bottom of the cabinet. It's an 8 ohm cabinet rated at 400 watts. I bought this for gigs in larger venues, but as luck would have it, that never transpired. This cabinet has seen little use, but when I have used it, I have been very impressed with the tone and sound level.

I live in Austin, TX and prefer to sell this locally, as the cabinet weighs 99lbs. Asking $400 OBO.

From the Hartke website:
    "Professionals choose the XL Series because of its carefully calibrated and tuned cabinet design and high quality aluminum-cone drivers. XLs produce a smooth response along with the clear, punchy attack that changed the sound of bass. Each cabinet is built tough with a shockproof metal grill, reinforced corners, recessed carry handles and a rugged covering.

Maximum impact. Four Hartke 10" drivers and a custom 5" high-frequency speaker in a tuned, ported cabinet. Handles up to 400 watts at 8 ohms. Wide frequency response of 30 Hz to 12 kHz for more coverage. Ultimate Hartke.

"Expanded-Design" Tuned, Ported Cabinet
    Custom Hartke 5" Aluminum-Cone High-Frequency Driver
    Four Hartke XL 10" Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers
    Power Handling: 400 Watts @ 8 Ohms
    Frequency Response: 30 Hz To 12 kHz
    Sensitivity: 99 dB @ 1 W/1 M
    Voice Coil: 1.5"
    Magnet Weight: 60 Oz.
    Parallel 1/4" Inputs
    Dimensions: 27"(H) X 24"(W) X 18"(D)
    Weight: 99 lb.

2. FallstoLifeBass