1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hartke 410XL and Gallien Krueger 700RBII 115 combo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by growler571, Apr 24, 2010.

1. growler571

growler571

Sep 19, 2007
    Do you fellow bass players think the HartkeXL 410 cab would be a good extension cab for the Gallien Krueger 700RBII 115 combo. This combo pumps out 480 watts at 4ohms with the extra extension cab. I already have a tweeter in the combo itelf so all I wanna do is add some tightness to the 115 and get the full wattage out of the combo. Can you run both a regular speaker cord to the hartke, and use the GK Bi amp cable as well to the internal wooker in the GK, or will this mess things up? Is the Hartke 410XL A good choice do you think? All commments info welcome. Thanks

Sincerely growler571

2. therh

therh

Mar 16, 2010
    Houston, Texas
    I own the 410XL and would have to say yes it would. I love the tone of it, the only thing for me is the weight. At nearly 90 pounds I want something lighter.