Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hartke 410XL cabinet

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Trevorus, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Well, some harder financial times force a sale of this cabinet. I need to replace the whole clutch on my truck, and it's no fun, and kind of expensive. So this must go.

It's in great shape, and has never let me down. I used it at practice and at 2 gigs paired with a hartke 4.5XL, so it never needed to be pushed. It recently has been sitting at my drummers in-law's house, in a climate controlled and carpeted basement, so no damage from drastic conditions. I will say that it is hefty, but it really kicks out the sound. I am looking for $200 plus actual shipping, unless you want to pick it up, and I can possibly meet somewhere not too far away. If you have any questions, PM me or e-mail me at trevorus305 (at) gmail (dot) com

I can get pictures this weekend probably. But it looks like every other 410xl out there...

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Bump. Please buy this somone...

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Still taking offers...

4. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    I'm possibly interested since you're not too far away and the price is right. I think I remember these as 8 ohm, 240 watt cabs correct? How old is it? Any chance of meeting halfway?

5. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    You gots it. Where would halfway be for you? I am putting a new clutch on my truck this weekend, so a road trip might be fun. Really, anywhere south of chicago mainland would be great, as I will NOT drive my truck in chicago. It's too slow, and would get pulverized. And my stereo is worth too much to be driving around with up there.... I would prefer meeting to shipping as it is a huge pain to box it up.

6. morebass!

morebass! I'm listening

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    Maybe around Rockford or south of there somewhere. I have to go down to Chi-town on 11/7 and might be able to swing west on the way or back. Not sure the cab is what I want though...

7. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Okay, I have someone who wants to ship it to buy it. So it's all good. Have fun in Chi-town.