Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. im new on here but i am wanting to sell my hartke 7000 with the skb rack case included for 450. overall good shape never out of the rack case and since i have had it it never leaves the top of my stack. i think it is a great head but am wanting to sell it to get a sunn 300t..

Hartke HA7000 Bass Guitar Amp Head
    Unlimited tone shaping and power to spare is what the HA7000 has to offer! Features: Power: 350 Watts Per Side at 4 Ohms, 240 ...
    Buy Today

$999.99: List price
    $699.99: there price
    $450.00: my price

hey look i only want $450 with an skb rack case what a deal

Manufacturer: SKB
    Part Number: SKB-19-2U
    Rackmount Cases
    SKB Cases
    Our Price $111.42

this comes free with this great hartke 7000 bass head..

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I sent a PM.

-Mike

3. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    hey man.... that amp sounds familiar! I know.... I used to have that amp! it came to me in a trade from hyperlitem (I believe... I trade and sell two much around here... someone correct me if I am wrong). Good amp, and a good price!

P@

4. hyperlitem

hyperlitem Guest

Jul 25, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    hahah wow memories, great amp loud as heck, but glad i traded it for the ampeg Pat, i love it.

5. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    great the ampeg works for you! I have actually settled in with GK's, for now.... but a new amp is just a trade away! :D

Sorry mcguy350, we'll quite hijacking your thread and let you sell your amp!

P@

6. this amp is still for sell!!!! make an offer