Hartke B Series

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by SilveRKidd19, Sep 30, 2001.

1. SilveRKidd19

Sep 28, 2001
    New York
    I Just got a Hartke B60 for $220. I am a new Bass player I have been playing for about 6 months. I would like to know what you think about the Hartke B Series if it is a good amp or if it is a bad one and I could of gotton a better one in the same price.? Thanx :p
  2. SilveRKidd19

Sep 28, 2001
    New York
    Some one say something about the Hartke B60 I really want to know this if you know any thing just say something about it.
    Thanx :oops: :)
  3. I have a hartke B90 which is the same thing except mine has 30 more watts. I think its a good amp that can get out some nice sounds. My only beef with it is that its not as loud as i would like it to be.
  4. Why worry? You don't really want to hear if it's really awful do you????? You've spent your cash now.

Hartke is a reputable company. No-one is going to buy the best possible equipment after playing for 6 months unless they're rolling in it. I'd say you've probably done just the right thing.

I've no idea what your combo is like, but I would guess it's perfectly good for learning with and playing at home. When you're ready to gig you might want to think about something more powerful.
  5. fat jonny

fat jonny

Jul 8, 2000
    Columbus Ohio
    I have a B60 which is a smaller version of what you have. I think it is great for a practice amp. If you plan on playing with a drummer and a guitarist in the future and want to be able to hold your own, you are probably going to want to invest in a 300 watter, more or less depending of how much headroom you want to have and what kind of situation youll be playing in. Id say that you cant really do much better for that kind of money though.