Hartke b120 2x12 120 watt combo amp. for sale in Connecticut

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassist31588, Mar 19, 2003.

1. 120 watts into 2 12 inch speakers. One speaker mounted in a downward position and the other in a forward position, very compact for a 2x12. 74 pounds. Excellent tone and it can handle rehearsals and smaller shows. Casters included and side handles which make it really easy to cart around and pickup. This is a 2 x12 and it is easier to transport than the kickback 15! Heavier by a few pounds I suppose, but the way the handles are mounted make it an easy to pickup and put in the back of your trunk. This amp has never let me down. It's served it purpose, I just need more power to properly reproduce a Low B for louder settings. Great for four string players who need a lot of punch in a smaller package.

Update: I WILL SHIP. I've lowered my askign price from 300 to 250. Final price will be $250 + whatever shipping charges occur. If you have any 4x10 cabs for sale for around $300, please let me know, I can do a trade or buy it from you once I sell this combo amp. I just recieved a hartke ha3500 bass amp and I need a cab to go with it.
  2. here's my room. The hartke is in the back.