Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hartke B90 mini review

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by MM, Nov 1, 2000.

1. Just picked one of these up a couple nights ago, used, in mint condition, $200. I needed something fairly light, around 100 watts for lower volume rehersals and gigging and $200 was all I had. So far I'm happy with it. I've only used it at home. It sounds decent, though not remarkable. Simple layout, which I like. Too many knobs just confuse me. :) The sound is not typical Hartke, it doesn't have the alluminum cones. The 15" isn't as tight sounding as I'm used to, but not bad. It has more clarity than I thought it would with a 15". All in all, for $200 I think I got a good deal. If nothing else I can turn it around and maybe even make a small profit when and if I decide to get something else. I'll report back after I use it at rehersal this Sun.

2. I bought mine in 2005. I still use it nowadays and it still kicks you in the chest when using it past 5 :bassist:
    I just read it has been discontinued though :atoz: