Hartke B900 bass combo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Alvaro Martín Gómez A., Jan 24, 2005.

1. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player

Hi everybody.

It's the first time I see a dealer offering Hartke products in my town. The Hartke B900 is available now. I've always seen Hartke products as high quality ones, but I'd like to know if someone has any experience with this particular amp. At the current (official) exchange rate, the dealer is pricing it at US$650, approximately. Thank you in advance for your input.
  2. I just bought one two days ago and it sounds great. Doesn't have a tweeter but a solid tone for practice or recording
  3. whanbury

May 15, 2008
    I recently got a Hartke B300. 30 watts and 10" speaker. My brother played it too loud with an active bass and damaged the speaker. I ordered a new speaker from samsontech.com and it was only $26. What kind of speaker only costs that! The biggest complaint I've heard on Hartkes is that their cabinets are too small and the speakers can't handle the power. I like the Hartke stuff, I think, but not sure, it's made in America. Not much made here anymore. Would love to try the B900 though. Seems like the perfect size for older backs!