Hartke bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RonChase, Mar 21, 2011.

1. RonChase

RonChase

Aug 15, 2008
    I just came into a bass I traded a old amp that was given to me for a Hartke bass,I am not sure this bass wont be used later on as barter,I was wondering though if he had several types because this hartke feels inexpensive,I have Hartke bass amplification and I love it but the guitar is gonna be left at practice hall where my partner and I are starting a paid rehearsal business,I respect Larry Hartke so I want to hear from folks who have this bass and hear your thoughts,(I will keep mine to myself)I did see a old ad and if I were to buy a new one I liked it in yellow but does the Hartke line have a step up from this model?:bassist:

2. danomite64

danomite64

Nov 16, 2004
    Tampa, Florida
    If it's the one that looks like an Ibanez Soundgear with a wood neck, it's not a good bass at all. Hartke also made an aluminum-neck bass, which was probably better. The yellow bass in the Hartke ad was a Fender Urge, IIRC.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021