1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hartke Cab Arrived Damaged - Need Corner Guard

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Wownirvana, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    I ordered a Hartke Transporter 2x10 cab online from Sam Ash last week and it arrived yesterday but one of the plastic corner guards was broken. I called Sam Ash customer support and they say if i want it replaced I have to send the whole cabinet back and they'll send a new one, but all I need is the little plastic corner guard.

On top of all this I'm in school in Columbia, SC but I live up near Charlotte, NC so I have an almost 2 hour drive home to get the box and packaging, then I'd have to ship out the cabinet, and then go back up to pick it up. I also have a series of shows I'm playing the 21-23 and I have to have this cabinet for them, so if Sam Ash for some reason doesn't get me a cab back on time I'd need to go rent another cab which I don't really have the cash for.

So can anyone help me out here, I just want the little plastic corner without having to ship this cabinet out. I dont' care if I have to pay for it I just couldn't find anywhere to buy one online and calling Hartke's customer support yielded no actual people to talk to, just offers to leave mesages for real people (which I did and am hoping to hear back from them soon).

Thanks for the help~Josh

2. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    I just got a call back from Hartke customer support and they're sending me what I need free of charge. Conclusion: Hartke has awesome customer support. Thanks Hartke~josh