Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hartke Cab Arrived Damaged - Need Corner Guard

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Wownirvana, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    I ordered a Hartke Transporter 2x10 cab online from Sam Ash last week and it arrived yesterday but one of the plastic corner guards was broken. I called Sam Ash customer support and they say if i want it replaced I have to send the whole cabinet back and they'll send a new one, but all I need is the little plastic corner guard.

On top of all this I'm in school in Columbia, SC but I live up near Charlotte, NC so I have an almost 2 hour drive home to get the box and packaging, then I'd have to ship out the cabinet, and then go back up to pick it up. I also have a series of shows I'm playing the 21-23 and I have to have this cabinet for them, so if Sam Ash for some reason doesn't get me a cab back on time I'd need to go rent another cab which I don't really have the cash for.

So can anyone help me out here, I just want the little plastic corner without having to ship this cabinet out. I dont' care if I have to pay for it I just couldn't find anywhere to buy one online and calling Hartke's customer support yielded no actual people to talk to, just offers to leave mesages for real people (which I did and am hoping to hear back from them soon).

Thanks for the help~Josh

2. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    I just got a call back from Hartke customer support and they're sending me what I need free of charge. Conclusion: Hartke has awesome customer support. Thanks Hartke~josh