1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hartke dilemma : opinions please

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JayAmel, Oct 1, 2010.

Which Hartke rig for optimal versatility ?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2010.
  1. HA5500 + 4.5 BXL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. LH1000 + HX410

100.0%
  1. JayAmel

JayAmel Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Carcassonne, France
    Hi folks,

Between my current Ampeg BA115 and my future (somewhere in 2011) Heritage SVTCL/SVT810E rig, I'll need some "intermediate" rig, which I need to be very versatile (the projects I am hired for jump from to country to metal to pop to soul to funk to top10 of any charts and so on).

Due to Larry's great availability and seriousness, I have decided that rig would be a Hartke one.

But I have a dilemma :

HA5500 + 4.5 BXL
    or LH1000 + HX410

The extra features (EQ) on the HA5500 are very tempting to me, on another hand I can feel the LH1000 may more belong to the future...

Opinions, anyone ?

Thanks in advance!

2. JMac- Wiskerface Designs

JMac- Wiskerface Designs Terror headcase dude

Jul 8, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    I have the LH500 and the LH1000, both are excellent amps. I like the simplicty of'em, just a no frills bass amp. The price point is right on time as well.

3. Larry Hartke

Larry Hartke

Feb 27, 2010
    Hartke Systems
    Brother JayAmel,

I think I may be able to help with this! Just give me call and I'll try to make everything right for you!
    201-680-8153 Cell

4. Why not go for the HA5500 with the hydrive? mmmm..

5. JayAmel

JayAmel Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2002
    Carcassonne, France
    I live in France... No problem for you ? ;)

Thanks Larry !

6. Larry Hartke

Larry Hartke

Feb 27, 2010
    Hartke Systems
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021