1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hartke HA2000 + Eden EX110?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by George Mann, Jan 3, 2013.

1. George Mann

George Mann Inactive

May 27, 2012
    Colorado
    I have an Eden on the way, and am looking for a used head. I found a Hartke HA2000 for a good price, and like what it offers.

Can anyone think of reasons that would preclude the use of these two together?

2. George Mann

George Mann Inactive

May 27, 2012
    Colorado
    Bump.

3. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    There's no reason for them not to "work", but understand, your volume will be limited to whatever that 1x10 can put out, (which won't be alot) Decrease the low eq on the amp to mget as loud as it will go, but if the spkr starts "farting", back off.

4. George Mann

George Mann Inactive

May 27, 2012
    Colorado
    I understand the technical limitations. My question really concerned the sonic pairing of the two.

5. George Mann

George Mann Inactive

May 27, 2012
    Colorado
    Anyhow, I should be receiving them by the middle of next week if any of you are curious about how they will sound together.

6. mwalle1

mwalle1

Apr 19, 2008
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I have a EX110 4 ohms version and use it with a Eden WTX500. I can't comment on your amp choice but the cab is capable of moving quite a bit of air for such a little guy. The speaker doesn't look like a traditional speaker. The inner cone faces outward? Whatever it is...it works! Tons of low end on my upright. For me it's the perfect higher powered mini rig/quality practice amp with the WTX500 ya can't beat it.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021