Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hartke HA3000 head

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by PinkTelephone, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Can anyone provide me with what kinda sounds this head gets and what cabinets would go nice with it. Its got 300 wats and i was looking at somethign liek and SWR goliath jr or something .... if anyone could even provide witha sound sample i would praise you forever.... thanks for the time peace :bassist:

2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Now this amp I can comment on since I own one! This is a very nice simple amp that spews out 300w @ 4ohms! I use it with a 2x10 & 1x15 Avatar cabs. It's pretty loud for only 300w! I compete with 2 loud guitarists and a drummer who bangs his snare into submission and I can be heard fairly well. I'm not a fan of graphic eq sections so this amp was attractive to me. The 4000 model is even better with 400w and a 2 band parametric mids eq section along with the 4 band eq. It has a sub-bass output to drive a subwoofer. The 4000 has a mute switch, tuner output and a D-bass circuit whereas the 3000 doesn't. For $100 more, I'd look at the 4000 but the 3000 is a pretty decent amp. If Hartke ever gets around to building a 700w @ 4ohms model, I'm there in a heartbeat!

[​IMG] HA3000

[​IMG] HA4000