1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hartke HyDrive Cab Price Increase?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Da Funky Fish, May 17, 2011.

1. Anyone else notice at least the Hartke HyDrive 410 has a price increase? SamAsh has them for sale as $699.99. Is there any reason why they are $100 more than say, 4 months ago?

2. username1

username1

Dec 28, 2005
    alberta canada
    Anything using neo speakers has gone up in price. I believe China has put some new tax on all neo magnet material and unfortunatly that is where most of the neo magnets come from. The price of eminence neo speaekrs has almost doubled.

3. BillyIVbass

BillyIVbass

Sep 24, 2008
    PA
    Gear Reviews Guitar World Online
    Talk about a buzz kill. I was close to picking up a Hydrive 1x12 then baaaam. Ended up getting an Ampeg SVT 210AV as my small cab rig. I do have a Hydrive 4x10 I got for $400. I love the cab, but $700 big ones. That's like my White Castle budget for a decade!

4. glenb73

glenb73

Dec 18, 2010
    The price of the Hartke LH series heads went up too, so I don't think its related to that. I guess just overall inflation is the cause..

5. The Thinker

The Thinker

Sep 17, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Not happy, as I was seriously thinking of picking up another Hydrive cab.

But let's face it, they're worth it.

6. Guess i missed that boat! 499.99 for my LH1000 and 599.99 for my Hydrive 410
    Got mine at Daddys Junky Music here in RI.