Hartke Hydrive

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by McGoo, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Has anyone played or used the new (to me anyway) Hartke Hydrive HX410 cab? especially with a hollowbody like a Gretsch 6072.
    I'm a newbie and don't use my 6072 for any slap or pop. Gonna get a solid body to hammer away like that on but wanted some perspective on the paper/aluminum fused cones for some flexability.
    Want to mate it to an Ampeg 115
    Any help appreciated.

2. chicago_mike

chicago_mike

Oct 9, 2007
    Chicago - LA - Rome - Dallas
    Endorsing Artist : Genz Benz
    I have not seen any hydrives in stores yet. I'm curious too.

3. jwoodplays4u

jwoodplays4u

Jun 27, 2008
    It looks pretty nice. Hartke's top-of-the-line stuff is usually pretty frigin nice, so i'd imagine these speakers sound good. I dunno about the 1000 watt rating. That seems pretty high for a 4x10.

4. MotorTed

MotorTed

Apr 16, 2006
    CT, USA
    I saw one 4x10 hiding in the corner at Daddy's in Hartford, CT. I didn't have the time to really check it out. It looked very compact compared to the Peavey next to it.It did say on the back that it is rated 1000 watts @ 8 Ohm. FWIW

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021