1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hartke KB15 - Could very well be my new main amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by kimokeo, Oct 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kimokeo

kimokeo

Jul 7, 2009
    I have been playing an SWR 550X with a Henry 8X8 for quite some time. Absolutely love the tone of this amp. It does get a little aggravating moving that cab in / out of various venues. I recently purchased the KB15 due to the ease of moving it around and usage in smaller clubs. But after trying it out a couple of times, I'm thinking it could move to the #1 slot. 500W peak, every tone I could possibly ask for with the 3 band EQ and shape function, can be used as a monitor with the kickback design, and 35lbs! The HyDrive gives me the warm paper tone, as well as the high end clarity. Needless to say, I'm super happy with this amp.

deathness and Yahboy like this.
  2. SpanishDave

SpanishDave

Mar 3, 2009
    Vigo Spain
    Congrats on the amp. Are you still happy? I am currently using a LH500 through two hydrive112’s. I am thinking of swapping over to a KB15? Any thoughts?