1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hartke kickback 15 amp??

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by smithy78, Mar 16, 2009.

1. smithy78

smithy78

Mar 15, 2009
    Hey, I saw this amp and it looks pretty good. Nowhere I can test near where I live so I decided to ask about. Have any of you got one or played one? Worth $500? Thanks in advance...

2. allexcosta

allexcosta

Apr 7, 2004
    It's a nice combo, but for this money you can get this, which is a better option IMO...

3. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    I've tried out hartke amps at sam ash and the kickback 15 is one of them. I can honestly say that kickback 15 is a really good bass combo. it can handle low b strings very well if you own a 5-string bass. if you're really thinking about purchasing this amp, by all means go for it. it could be the best bang for your buck. or if you're on a tight budget, the a100 would be a good choice. it's got alot of impressive features for a bass combo that costs 400 dollars.:)