Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hartke Kickback 15

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JJBluegrasser, Mar 22, 2005.

1. JJBluegrasser

JJBluegrasser Wannabe Snazzy Dresser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    Hi all,
    I've got a Hartke Kickback 15" 120W amp that I'd like to sale. If there is someone local I'd prefer that, but if you want it and want to pay for me to ship it to you, I'll be glad to do that as well.

I think this is a remarkably good sounding amp. I've really enjoyed using it for my practice amp for the last 4 or 5 years. It's in great shape, as it's only been played out of my home a few times. I have a larger setup that I use more often. Also, I'm playing more double bass than electric these days, and I just don't need two amp setups. I'm looking to raise some capitol for buying some new recording gear (anybody got a good mic pre they'd want to trade?)

Anyway, I'm not sure what the right price is, so I'll go with $350, but I'll be glad to entertain any resonable offer. If you'd like me to ship it to you, then I can figure out how much that should cost once you contact me.

Thanks!
    Jason

2. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    pics?

3. JJBluegrasser

JJBluegrasser Wannabe Snazzy Dresser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    Great point! Sorry about that... I'll post some tonight. You can see for yourself then, but it's in very good shape. No problems at all. I'll get those pics up when I get home from work...

Jason