Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hartke Kickback 15

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JJBluegrasser, Sep 8, 2005.

1. JJBluegrasser

JJBluegrasser Wannabe Snazzy Dresser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    Hi All,
    I'm looking to sale my Hartke Kickback 15 solid state combo amp. It's a 15" aluminum driver with 120 Watts at 8 ohms. The rest of the specs can be found on their website at http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=29&brandID=3

I've had this amp for some time and I like it a lot. It's a really good sounding amp for a straight up electric bass rig. It's got a remarkably good sounding tone shaping section and I've always been able to get a good sound I like out of it. The only reason I'm selling it is because I play upright bass a lot of the time and I've put together a rig that works better for that and I've just got to make room for other stuff.

I'd like to get $325 for it. I'd prefer to sell this locally, but if you're willing to pay the shipping, I'll be glad to do that as well.

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Jason

2. JJBluegrasser

Apr 17, 2003
    USA, Raleigh, NC
    It's been a while, but I'd still like to sell this. Price dropped to $225 plus shipping.

Thanks,
    Jason

3. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

Jason-
    email sent (I hope)
    -Gil

4. 3rdBass

3rdBass Funk in A Supporting Member

PM sent also, if the email didn't make it through

5. JJBluegrasser