1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hartke Killo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by JimiLL, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Anybody have any real world info on this Hartke powerhouse??

They seem to have just been released for sale, at $999 for 1000 watts, 3x 12ax7, and a 10 band eq all got me jonesin.

2. zagnut

zagnut

Jan 4, 2009
    Back in Detroit
    Hmmm...$1 a watt, not bad. Would like to see them release an all tube head though.

3. jaywa

jaywa

May 5, 2008
    Iowa City, IA
    No offense, but with PA's and monitor systems being what they are these days, why any bassist needs 1,000 watts onstage is a mystery to me.

That being said, $1 a watt seems like good value however I have to advise you that the last Hartke head I ordered (about a year ago) came out of the box with a couple things not working. The quality of the brand does not appear to be up to what it was when I was buying their stuff the first time around (early- mid-90s). And I am a big fan of Hartke stuff so I hate to say that, but just wanted you to know.