SOLD Hartke LH1000-Great shape-$350 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FunkHead, Nov 22, 2021.

1. FunkHead

FunkHead Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Price:
    $350
    United States
    Greetings:

I am offering up a great deal on My Hartke LH1000.

The LH1000 is in very clean shape and fully functional. These heads sound great and get very loud. Comes with Box.

I installed all 3 new Genuine Hartke Fans. The others were fine but I used them for another project.

This is a killer head. The blue limiter light never worked right but the limiter functions just fine.

$350 shipped or $300 for Local meetup at Dave Phillips Music in Phillipsburg. NJ.

full?d=1581873517.jpg full?d=1581873517.jpg
    full?d=1581873517.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
    DaveDeVille likes this.
  2. Hammertime3

Hammertime3

Apr 23, 2008
    Delaware
    I have that cabinet but with the Eminence Delta 15..great cabinet..plenty of bottom.

G RICH 5 and FunkHead like this.
  3. BassikBrad

BassikBrad Bass Face Brad Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2018
    Las Vegas. New Mexico
    I have two of these, very dynamic , make sure you get the input gain as high as you can, before
    distortion & enjoy extra dynamics.

FunkHead likes this.
  4. FunkHead

Mar 10, 2007
    Dropping this to $350 Shipped. Lotsa Amp for the buck IMO. If nothing else, it's a fantastic backup amp or to keep at rehearsal space.

BassikBrad likes this.
  5. FunkHead

Mar 10, 2007
    Sold.

BassikBrad likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 23, 2022