Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hartke Troubles

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by phaneo, May 6, 2005.

1. phaneo

phaneo

Mar 14, 2001
    Fort Worth TX
    I have a Hartke HA 4000, have had it for about 4-5 years. It's been good so far, just having some troubles for the first time. I started using a Sans Amp BDDI and it was a little muddy going into the front input, so I started pluging it in the back "return post" input, per a suggestion I got here. No problems, sounded great, been giging this way for some time. Well a few weeks ago, I must have accidentily pluged into a different input in the back, maybe the "return pre", not sure, it was pretty dark at the club. Anyway, I started the set and my rig started cutting out. I finally pluged it back into the "retun post" and all was fine. I tried to plug into the front input at practice last week and nothing.....I can't get anything from my front inputs. Did I blow a fuse?? I hope that's it. What else could possibly be wrong? I just want to see if it's anything I can fix myself and save a buck. Any knowlwdge of this sort out there???
    Thanks