1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hartke Troubles

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by phaneo, May 6, 2005.

1. phaneo

phaneo

Mar 14, 2001
    Fort Worth TX
    I have a Hartke HA 4000, have had it for about 4-5 years. It's been good so far, just having some troubles for the first time. I started using a Sans Amp BDDI and it was a little muddy going into the front input, so I started pluging it in the back "return post" input, per a suggestion I got here. No problems, sounded great, been giging this way for some time. Well a few weeks ago, I must have accidentily pluged into a different input in the back, maybe the "return pre", not sure, it was pretty dark at the club. Anyway, I started the set and my rig started cutting out. I finally pluged it back into the "retun post" and all was fine. I tried to plug into the front input at practice last week and nothing.....I can't get anything from my front inputs. Did I blow a fuse?? I hope that's it. What else could possibly be wrong? I just want to see if it's anything I can fix myself and save a buck. Any knowlwdge of this sort out there???
    Thanks